Working in partnership with parents and carers, staff and governors will aim to:
- Create a safe, secure orderly and accessible learning environment.
- Deliver exciting, purposeful learning and teaching opportunities both inside, outside and beyond the classroom, through a vibrant curriculum.
- Set clear and consistent expectations for behaviour, centred around mutual respect.
- Develop independence and self respect amongst our children.
- Create a bright, stimulating, interactive place to learn.
- Develop positive links and communication between home, governors and the wider community to support children`s learning.
- Provide an inclusive environment in which all children can succeed.
Our aim for every child is that they should:
- Make good progress.
- Enjoy learning.
- Develop lively enquiring minds.
- Be able to work with others as part of a team.
- Embrace new technology, alongside traditional skills
- Show care and respect for the environment and contribute to the community.
We encourage all teachers and support staff to create a positive, forward looking, professional workplace in which teamwork is central, expertise and strengths are shared and where calculated risks are taken.