Free Help and Support with Energy Bills from Act On Energy
Act on Energy are an energy advice charity based in Warwickshire
New funding for the Solihull Energy Household Support Fund has been made available to those most in need.
With the cost-of-living crisis, many people are facing the stark choice of paying energy bills or eating. Help is available right now for those most in need and vulnerable in Solihull.
The Solihull Energy Household Support Fund is now open for new applications for £147 for their energy bills!
- Help with fuel bills and fuel debt, and
- Servicing of boilers and repairs/replacement of broken boilers and heating systems
Provided through Act on Energy for vulnerable residents meeting certain criteria:
- have an annual gross total household income of less than £30,000,
- receive a DWP benefit, free school meals or referral from a school, foodbank, charity, health & care organisation, etc. and also have
- Have no household savings
- And someone living in the home with a vulnerability
Full criteria and details together with the online application form for support with energy bills is available on our website SOLIHULL HOUSEHOLD SUPPORT FUND - Act on Energy - Energy Advice Charity
In addition, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council have also set up a range of provision to provide support to vulnerable residents. There is a dedicated webpage which summarises the support available Here2Help | solihull.gov.uk.
Please see the attached for more information